Start of the Journey

It is actually more like another stop in the journey and it's extremely unlikely that I would eventually stop exploring myself.

The decision to become a tattoo artist was growing in me for a big piece of my youth. The first thoughts around this subject came to me around 10 years ago when I got my first tattoo done by (as I thought at that time) an amazing freelance tattoo artist from my hometown. And it was the worst possible way to have it done. Home studio with absolutely no BHP rules, home made machine, some dodgy ink etc. Nightmare. Of course just after the procedure, mesmerised by this whole idea I got my own hand made tattoo machine and was ready to roll! Ahhh youth… Luckily for my future customers and me too many doubts, to much responsibility and to many other teenage ideas led to not digging into it. It was simply not my time. Things have changed now significantly. It seams like we need to grow to big decisions for quite some time. For me it was 10 years.

And here we are. I Just got my second tattoo made by truly talented professional tattoo artist and my long time online friend Marek Maras Rydzewski. This time all was properly done with support of Reinkarnacja Tattoo studio in Warsaw, which I can honestly recommend to anyone who wish to get bespoke piece of good quality piece of art.

This trip to Warsaw has a big meaning to me and it becomes official start of my tattoo journey. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do already :)

---
In this blog I will be presenting you stages of my development in the field of tattoo art. You will find here my designs, sketches, and development of my style, work in progress as well as tattooed pieces and everything around this new way of life. There is loads to learn so don’t be to hard on me ;)

Lets get that pigskin ready!
-->

Below one of my first designs and Photoshop mock-up of placing suggestion:





Komentarze

Popularne posty